Monday, February 15, 2010

Valentine's Day

We celebrated Valentine's day on Saturday with a date! We went to Le Nonne, our tradition for Valentine's day, and it was so yummy! I wish I had a picture of the food, even looking at the pictures on their website make me hungry. We went with our friends Syd and Chelsea this year. It was our last big thing to do together since they just moved and will be moving about 2 hours away again in a couple months.

After dinner we went to see When in Rome. It was a great movie! It would have been even more great if the teenagers behind us had been behaved. I swear they were the rudest teenagers I have ever sat next to in a movie. Anyways, the movie is very sweet and cute! It was perfect movie to go see for a Valentine's day date.

We didn't do anything really special on Sunday. We stayed home and just enjoyed not having to go anywhere! I swear the past couple of weeks it's been a miracle if we've had more than an hour to spend all together as a family. I loved just being lazy and enjoying Kevin and Lucas' company yesterday.

And as always, I didn't get any pictures! Oh well.

2 comments:

Rebecca said...

I've always wanted to go there but never did...I seriously think we're going to have to make a special trip up there just so we can eat there. Glad you guys could go on a nice date together!

Jared and Delia said...

What a nice Valentines Day. Cool lap top too! I heard about that place but we have never eaten there either. We will have to try it!