Friday, February 12, 2010

Early Valentine's Day Gift

So I've been wanting a laptop since I started college 4 1/2 years. We've never really have had the money, the one time we did we went to France instead :). We talked about getting one if our tax refund was decent, and it was. I knew we were going to order one, but didn't think it would be here until March. On Tuesday Kevin called me from work and asked me to find somewhere to spend the day on Wednesday so I wouldn't be home when a package was delivered. On Wednesday, after I got home from spending the day at my mom's, Kevin came out of the office with this:


I love being able to do homework, minutes for the planning commission, and just whatever I want on my new laptop! The one downside is little fingers wanting to touch mom's new gadget.

Thanks honey!

0 comments: