Friday, March 19, 2010

Las Vegas!!!

The week after Valentine's day, we were able to escape to warm, sunny Las Vegas! Kevin had to go for work and his employer paid for most of the expenses. It was so nice to escape to somewhere warmer than 30 degrees!


If you look closely, at the bottom of the sign, you will see a little red Y. That is YESCO's logo, they are the one's who designed and produced this sign and that is who Kevin works for.


Lucas enjoying the warm sun and wearing shorts and sandals. He was made at me for quite a while after we got home because I wouldn't let him wear sandals out in the snow.


The Trojan Horse in Caesar's Palace.

Lucas ready for a nap after enjoying his
sucker and walking some of strip.

Lucas and I in front of the ship at Treasure Island.

Inside Treasure Island there was an elephant's tusk that
had been carved, it was beautiful! I wish I had a picture of the full thing.

We had fun escaping, but there is not a whole lot to do in Las Vegas that is family friendly. The best part of the entire trip was spending time together and enjoying the warm sun!

0 comments: