Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Lucas Update

I haven't updated about Lucas for awhile so I thought I would.



Favorite Movie: Cars
Favorite Cartoon: Wild Kratt's
Favorite Color: Blue
Favorite Food: Macaroni and Cheese
Favorite Activity: Read books and play with dinosaurs and trains, he loves to color and draw pictures also

Lucas is loving preschool!  Every Tuesday and Thursday he can't wait to get in the car and go.  We had parent teacher conferences last week and they said Lucas is doing awesome.  He is learning and growing so much.  Today he passed off his first set of letters!  He still has a lot of energy and there are somethings that he struggles with but he is doing great in preschool.

Lucas is such a good big brother.  He loves Emily and loves to play with her, kiss her, and help take care of her.  He is very protective of his little sister and if anyone makes her upset he tells them to stop whatever is what that upset her.  We still have our times where Kevin or I have to remind him to be soft and to be nice, but for the most part he is soft and sweet with Emily.

Lucas, I love you and I am so glad that you are mine and that I get to have you in my life!

0 comments: