(No this isn't my picture, it's from here. I was too busy eating mine to take a picture)
I used a combination of these recipes two recipes:
http://www.food.com/recipe/p-f-changs-chicken-lettuce-wraps-15865
However, I used ground turkey and added more veggies then either of these two recipes call for. I made the sauce that the PF Changs calls for, but didn't do the hot mustard as I didn't have any and didn't want to go to the store. I also made a peanut sauce for Kevin because that's his favorite and that recipe is found here.
The lettuce wraps were so good and I'm now thinking up different combinations for more lettuce wraps. Also, if you have any recipes for using a head lettuce, besides salad, please let me know! I'm tired of it going to waste and want to use it better, thanks!!






1 comments:
I love lettuce wraps, but I've always used chicken. Those look delicious too. I use the knock off PF chang sauce too.
Post a Comment