Monday, September 12, 2011

Solids

We finally decided to start Emily on solids.  We could have started her back at four months in July, but decided to wait because she was doing great with her growth and sleep wise.  Lately, however, she's been really interested in us when we eat dinner and has been chewing her tongue a lot, so today we started her on rice cereal.




She did really well for her first time!

2 comments:

Tannie Datwyler said...

CUTE CUTE!! I always wait until 6 months if I can - I like it better that way.

Have you started making your baby food yet?? I'm LOVING it.

Megan said...

I haven't started, but I have some frozen peaches I want to puree and I'm working on getting some pears and other things to puree. I am definitely going to try and make more of Emily's food then I did for Lucas.