Thursday, November 4, 2010

Halloween and the Big 2-5!

The week of Halloween was great! On Tuesday, the 26th, I turn 25. I had a really relaxing birthday. it was nice to spend the day at home and just hang out with Lucas and not have a ton to do. My sister Jessica brought me yummy chocolate cupcakes that had vanilla sauce in the middle, my favorite! Later that night we took Lucas to our ward Halloween carnival and he loved the cake walk.



While we didn't get any great shots of Lucas in his costume, we did get some. If you can't tell Lucas was a train engineer. Halloween was a yucky, rainy night here in Cache Valley, so while Lucas loved the trunk or treat that my sister Mandy's ward did, I didn't! Kevin took Lucas all around the parking lot to the different cars and I stayed at the van and held babies and helped hand out candy.


Just an update on my pregnancy, everything is going great! I saw the doctor yesterday and he said everything looks great I just need to gain weight. My goal is to gain 5 more pounds before my next appointment. Due to the Thanksgiving Holiday we won't find out what we are having until Nov 30, so at that point I'll post and let you know!

0 comments: