we fenced our backyard
Over the Fourth of July we went to my Grandparents down by Park City and had tons of fun. My brother's family was there as well and all the grand kids loved worm hunting with my 90 year old grandpa so they could go fishing.

We've done a lot of other things over the summer including camping, hanging out with family and friends and Kevin and I celebrated our 5th anniversary last week. However, being the genius that I am, I forgot my camera on many of our adventures. I'll have to get pictures from my SIL.






3 comments:
yeah, that would work great if you could get your SIL on the ball as well :) Lucas's cake is cute.
THat cake is pretty dang amazing! Happy Birthday LUcas!
Love the cake! Happy belated birthday Lucas! :) And umm...I just noticed you have a pregnancy ticker on your blog...CONGRATS!!!
Post a Comment