Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Weekend and Birthday Fun

Saturday we had a fun day. For most of the day we just hung out at home and did low key stuff. That afternoon, we decided to carve pumpkins and have fun at home.



We even got a jack-o-lantern pizza from Papa Murphy's.


(Lucas really enjoyed the pizza)

When we cleaned out the pumpkins we saved the seeds. They are yummy roasted!



Then, yesterday was my 24th birthday (sorry no pics)! I had a good day. My sister Jessie and I went to DI witch costume hunting. It was a lot of fun; Jessie bought Jamba juices and we hung out. Then, Kevin and Lucas took me to dinner at Fire House. We had an awesome waiter and he gave us a free fh'zookie. My mom got me a kid friendly nativity set for my birthday, yea; my sister Mandy made me cool earrings. And Kevin got me a:
Yea, my phone and ipod are both replaced now!

I had an awesome birthday; thanks everyone!

3 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Happy Birthday! WHat a fun day! I am a stinky visiting teacher. I am so sorry I didn't bring you anything on your birthday. I will bring you something probably tomorrow!

I hope you post that pumpkin seed recipe. They look yummy.

LeeAnn and David said...

Happy Birthday Megan and what a great gift! I loved the family pictures!!!!!

Tyler & Laura said...

Happy birthday!!!!! What a sweet hubby you have, too :) Your little Lucas is getting so big, he is gorgeous!