Monday, August 3, 2009

Thankful for answered prayers

This past week Kevin has been waiting to hear about a new position with Yesco that he interviewed for and we just heard that he got the job! I am so thankful for a loving Heavenly Father who listens and answers prayers. This position means a big raise, more vacation time, a new career, and a new boss! Kevin's current boss is nice, but doesn't really know how to manage people and is a little crazy. Luckily, this position is still in Cache Valley so we don't have to move either, which is a huge plus.

4 comments:

Jim and Britanie Miller said...

Cool! Congratulations!

Shantel said...

That is so exciting, congrats to both of you!

Jared and Delia said...

YAY! COngrats Kevin! That sounds so fantastic. I am so happy for you guys!

Tannie Datwyler said...

Seriously Megan, I will be MORE than happy to give you a Zucchini or two. Where do you live? Give me your address and I'll drop one by today or tomorrow.