4 weeks ago
Friday, July 17, 2009
Yuck!
Ever had rotten milk spill in your carpet? It reeks! I found an old sippy of milk underneath Lucas's crib and it just happened to leak on the carpet. I've cleaned it with my sister's carpet cleaner, febreezed it and now am spraying with vinegar! If any one knows any other way to get the smell out, let me know because it is not a fun smell to live with.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)






6 comments:
Charcoal. Find like a small box and put some briquettes in it and break them up a little. They will soak up the smell pretty fast. Love you!
Cool! Thanks.
Thanks for the biting advice, wish I could help you with your problem! I guess you could try baking soda.
Oh YUCK...I use vinegar too...so I don't know. I would shampoo it I guess.
That charcoal idea sounds promising.
Good luck!
I use club soda for stains so maybe it would work for smells too...I'm not sure. Good luck!
I have some spray that is for eating enzymes which is great for spilled milk or any other little boy accidents :). Not sure if any of the other suggestions worked but if not you are welcome to come get some of my stuff. I have lots.
Post a Comment