Wednesday, May 27, 2009

25 Things

I was tagged by my friend Chelsea to do this post. So here it goes:

25 Random Things About me...
RULES ONCE YOU'VE BEEN TAGGED, YOU ARE SUPPOSE TO WRITE A NOTE WITH 25 RANDOM THINGS, HABITS, GOALS, DREAMS, OR FACTS ABOUT YOURSELF-

1- I am so ready to graduate from college. However, I have at least one year left, maybe 1 1/2 years depending on what classes they decide to offer for Spring semester, but I am so close!
2- I have flown on more planes since I married Kevin then at any other point in my life.
3- I would love to own my own home so that I could have an updated kitchen. My kitchen now in our rental house is functional, but falling apart. Kevin learned a couple weeks ago that the support for the kitchen sink has rotted away and our sink could fall at anytime, yea!
4- I love to travel! I have been to France, but would love to go back to Europe. I want to go to Wales, as my family is from there; Scotland because Kevin's family is from there; England, Ireland, Italy, everywhere! Hopefully next year we will be able to afford to go back to Europe.
5- I want to have at least 2 more kids, maybe 3 if I can convince Kevin.
6- I work for Cache County Planning Commission doing minutes. Sometimes this is a really interesting job, and sometimes it is the most boring place to be in the world.
7- I don't like changing poopy diapers :( Honestly, what parent does?
8- I really dislike it when Lucas is teething. His nose runs, and runs, and runs! Eventually, whenever he sees me he runs away afraid I am going to wipe his nose.
9- I hate to do laundry! Okay, I don't mind washing and drying the laundry, but I hate to fold laundry and it sits in my laundry room piling up until I can't stand it anymore and force myself to fold it.
10- I hope to get a Masters degree someday. I am really thinking I would like to go back for Anthropology at some point. But not for a few years after I graduate with my BA.
11- I love history! In case you didn't know, my degree will actually be in history with a minor in museum studies.
12- I love the French language. I can speak some, but wish I was fluent.
13- I actually took 3 years of Spanish in high school and decided to switch to French in College. I probably should have stuck to Spanish because by now I could have minored in it.
14- I can't eat a lot of fried food. I had my gallbladder out 3 years ago, and haven't been able to enjoy french fries, or any fried food for that matter, as much as I used to. Which is really a shame because my MIL makes killer fried egg rolls! But, I bet my waistline appreciates that I can't indulge as much as I would like.
15- If I really am enjoying a book and really into it, I can stay up all night reading it. I have done this a couple of times and I think it bugs Kevin that I don't always come to bed if I am really into a good book.
16- I can play the violin. Or I used to be able to play the violin; I haven't played in 5 years but am thinking about taking lessons this next semester since financial aid will cover the cost.
17- I make killer meatballs and spaghetti according to my husband and sister.
18- I love Italian food! (Especially spaghetti)
19- I am afraid of mice! In case you didn't see my facebook post about a week ago, you now know. Kevin was gone for 9 day for work and during that time, I found out I had a mouse in my laundry room. I had to call my brother to come set traps for me and I couldn't enter my laundry room until Kevin got home. Luckily, I found out about the mouse the day before he came home, but we still haven't caught it! Hopefully, it has decided to just leave on its own.
20- When I am nervous, I play with my hair; especially if I am meeting new people.
21- I love being a mom! I love the smiles Lucas gives me, and all the time I get to spend with him. It makes my day when he walks around saying mamamamamma.
22- I love being a member of The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter Day Saints. I am so gratefull for all it affords me and for the atonement that Christ provides. I am so grateful for the teaching of eternal families and the knowledge that we can be together for ever.
23- I miss Grandma Kidman! Kevin's grandma moved to Texas just over a month ago, and I miss seeing her a couple times a week. We always talked and she was so great to Lucas. She doted on him like no one else and he misses her too. We love you Grandma Kidman!
24- My favorite holiday is Halloween! I love to see all the kids dressed up and the decorations and it helps that when it's close to Halloween it is close to my birthday!
25- I love Oreos dipped in milk. They have to be on the verge of falling apart from being dipped in milk before they are any good!

I tag Mandy, Delia, Polly, Britanie, and Tannie!

1 comments:

Jared and Delia said...

Okey dokey. I will do it. I will try in AZ but if I don't then I will when I get back.

I want to try those meatballs! :)

Sorry about the mouse. I am with you there except with spiders. Long story short I got into a car accident over a spider. Ask me later.