Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Baby Tag


I saw this tag on a friends blog and thought it was kind of fun:

1. Where were you when you first found out you when you found out you were pregnant? at the doctor's office
2. Who was with you? the nurse practitioner
3. What was your first reaction? absolute shock!
4. What was your husband's reaction? he was a little shocked, but over all excited
5. Who was the first person you told? Kevin
6. Were the pregnancies planned? no
7. Was everyone happy for you? Of Course!
8. What was the sex? boy
9. Did anyone throw a shower for you? My Family, my old ward, my high school friends, another friend, and work
10. Did you get any outfits you wouldn't use? a couple of them were out of season
11. How much weight did you gain? around 30 lbs.
12. Did you get stretch marks? unfortunately, yes.
13. Did you crave anything crazy? I was pregnant around Christmas, and I craved anything peppermint flavored.
14. Who or what got on your nerves the most? the kids at school and people other than Kevin who wanted to touch my stomach. I really, really, really disliked people wanting to touch my stomach!
15. Where were you when you went into labor? At home.
16. Did you have any complications? I had no complications, but Lucas was in the NICU for 8 days.
17. Did your water break? my water broke at home on my couch 20 minutes after I got home from work.
18. Who drove you to the hospital? Kevin
19. Did you go early or late? 3 1/2 weeks early
20. Who was in the room? Kevin, Dr. Noorda, and the nurse.
21. Did you video tape it? Oh my heck no!
22. Did you have any pain medication? I did, but I wished I hadn't.
23. Did you have a c-section or natural? natural.
24. What was your reaction to the birth? It was weird! I couldn't believe that I was having a baby. I wasn't quite ready to have the baby yet, I would have appreciated at least 1 more week, but over all it was okay.
25. How big was the baby? 6 lbs 2 oz, 19 inches.
26. Did your husband cry? Not that I recall.
27. When is the next one coming? Not for a couple more years if I have anything to say about it! Don't get me wrong, I want more kids, but I would like to finish school first.

0 comments: