Thursday, September 18, 2008

Going Private!

Okay, I've had a couple random posts from people I don't know. SO, I am going private. Please send me your email addresses so I can invite you so you can continue visiting our blog!

15 comments:

Shantel said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tannie Datwyler said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Rebecca said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Susan said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
BattFam said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
nicole lindsay said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jenn said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Tyler & Laura said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Melanie, Shayne, Riley, Bently and Jaylen said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Erin said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Jared and Delia said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Sarah, Alan, Sophie said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
A Erickson said...

you know mine. I've been thinking it is time for this also.

BattFam said...

Hi megan. Tell JD and Polly my email so they can add me too so I can see their blog.

Momma Monkey said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.