Kevin, Megan, Lucas, and Emily
He is adorable, i love the huge grin on his face. He is getting to the "fun" stage, where he is smiling and laughing.
Cute blog! Your little boy is getting so big! And he is such a cutie!--Rebecca Mann
I CANNOT believe how old he is getting! He's so big and smiling and cute! Oh! I'm glad you have a blog! Yay!
He is so cute. I miss that stage where they are so cute but not mobile. It was good to see you this past weekend.
Post a Comment
4 comments:
He is adorable, i love the huge grin on his face. He is getting to the "fun" stage, where he is smiling and laughing.
Cute blog! Your little boy is getting so big! And he is such a cutie!
--Rebecca Mann
I CANNOT believe how old he is getting! He's so big and smiling and cute! Oh! I'm glad you have a blog! Yay!
He is so cute. I miss that stage where they are so cute but not mobile. It was good to see you this past weekend.
Post a Comment